Sunday 16 August 2009

Breaking news --- LavaMan finally gets on his bike

Hi Team

LavaMan here --- About to go out and start on the training.

I have in the meantime updated the Website and have finally added the Route profiles Wayne setup. We also have a link to press releases.

Well done guys, I like the route and the work that has gone into mapping this. Only a couple of days over a 100 miles, including the second from last. I am much happier with the 40 miler. You will also need to check that I have put the correct profiles in the correct place. I did all of this work with my eyes closed as I cannot afford to look at the challenge ahead. As you all know I have a complete meltdown when challenged by any hill bigger than a bump in the road.

Please let me know if there is anything else that needs to be added or changed.

I have also change the post options on this missive which should hopefully let ya all respond via the blogspot.

All the best

LavaMan